Technological advances have brought modern citizens comfort and efficiency that makes difficult tasks faster and easier to handle. The development of more effective household appliances has introduced an innovative new home cleaning appliance for more efficient and effective vacuuming.
The cyclonic power of central vacuum systems are much more efficient in cleaning homes than traditional vacuum cleaners. However, certain misconceptions have prevented many homeowners from installing central vacuum systems. They believe that it requires extensive as well as expensive household renovations to have them installed.
In this article, we have listed down the top five reasons why acquiring a central vacuum system for your Toronto home would make a good investment. Let’s take a look at them:
1. They do not require a complete renovation. Contrary to common misconception, having a central vacuum system installed does not require a complete renovation of your house. You only need to drill one hole, which will be covered with an inlet backing plate and fed with pipes that runs all the way to the basement or garage.
2. They are quieter and more efficient to use. Portable vacuum cleaners are heavier and noisier than the central vacuum system. Central vacuum systems eliminate noises made when cleaning because the motor is usually located in garages or basements. Because of how the system is installed, you do not need to contend with heavy cables and vacuum motors when cleaning. Central vacuum systems also come with a range of accessories that allow you to clean any available space in your home, including hidden nooks and crannies. The system is also designed in such a way that it can cover more cleaning space, making the task of cleaning much faster.
3. They cut down additional costs. One big disadvantage of a portable vacuum cleaner is its durability. Precisely because it is portable, it only has a small motor to accommodate a limited amount of cleaning. It is prone to damage and may need constant repairs or replacement. While a central vacuum system is initially more costly than the portable one, you also cut down costs on repeated repairs and replacement. Additionally, its cyclonic filtration eliminates the need for a bag and the need to purchase and replace them, making it more affordable in the long run.
4. They are eco-friendly. Central vacuum cleaners are more eco-friendly since they consume lesser energy to operate. Through its cyclonic technology, a central vacuum system removes dirt without recirculating the dirt, dust, and allergens back into the living space. With its deep, powerful cleaning, central vacuum systems keep the air cleaner and reduce the presence of allergens within homes.
5. They are easily available. Because of the growing demand, there are several central vacuum system providers in Toronto that offer installation, maintenance, and repair in their package. They will give you enough time to familiarize with the system so you can easily use and maintain them.